Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Okay, so it has been FOREVER!!!!

If you read my very first blog post, you will see where I said that I hope I can keep this up...well, I have failed miserably!  I feel like I should be starting this particular entry with, "My name is Roe Anne and I am a horrible blogger!"  Anywhooooooo...let's just say that it has been an interesting year since my last entry!  First, and most importantly of course, there is the fact that we are still in Louisiana.  To say that this is an interesting state, is putting it mildly!  So far, I have gotten to meet (and be photographed with) three of the Swamp People, Ricky the Exterminator, and gone to the Cajun Pawn Stars pawn shop!  I mean, that is truly the trifecta of redneck entertainment!!  Now, if only Honey Boo Boo would get herself enrolled in the preschool class that I help teach, I would seriously be in white trash heaven!  Speaking of, I am now the aid in a four year old preschool class.  That is right, folks, A FOUR YEAR OLD PRESCHOOL CLASS!!!! Me, the person who deemed sixth graders way too young for me to teach is now wrangling 14 four year olds around!  It is quite an experience.....and that is all I will say about that!  I will try my darndest to keep up with the blog.  There are so many odd things that go on around  here, I should be able to!  Peace out, homies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment