Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez


So.....we will be Louisianans once again come July! At first, I was very disappointed and I really would love to be closer to family, but God has never led this family astray and he must have a plan for us in Louisiana. We have already talked to housing, and while it will be duplex living again, the houses seem nice enough. I have checked out the elementary school, and I am very pleased with the fact that it is just K-2. It makes me feel good that Cash won't have to start school in a huge school with a lot of older kids. My sister is only five hours away, as are Krista and Charla, so I hope we have a lot of visitors while we are there! Another big plus, as I sit here and write this with a foot of snow outside my window, is the weather!! I am definitly a southern girl, and I have found that I LOVE year round warmth. So, while Fort Polk may not have been on our top 10 list, we are indeed blessed. I have the comfort of knowing that Randy will not have to deploy for 2-3 years and will be home to watch many of his boys milestone events. Plus, Louisiana holds a special place n my heart, as both boys were born there and a group of wonderful doctors and nurses did an excellent job making sure we did not lose Carter right after he was born. So my friends, "Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez," AAEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment